Bond Strength of Resin Composites used as Core Materials around Different Types of Fiber Posts
Mustafa Murat Koçak, Seda Cengiz
Citation Information :
Koçak MM, Cengiz S. Bond Strength of Resin Composites used as Core Materials around Different Types of Fiber Posts. Int J Experiment Dent Sci 2012; 1 (2):81-83.
Copyright © 2012; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Koçak MM, Cengiz S, Koçak S. Bond Strength of Resin Composites used as Core Materials around Different Types of Fiber Posts. Int J Experiment Dent Sci 2012; 1(2):81-83.
- Resistance to fracture of endodontically treated teeth restored with different post systems. J Prosthet Dent 2002;87:431-37.
- Post placement and restoration of endodontically treated teeth: A literature review. J Endod 2004;30:289-301.
- A structured analysis of in vitro failure loads and failure modes of fiber, metal and ceramic post-and-core systems. Int J Prosthodont 2004;17:476-82.
- The adhesion between prefabricated FRC posts and composite resin cores: Microtensile bond strength with and without post-silanization. Dent Mater 2005;21:437-44.
- Intermittent loading of teeth restored using quartz fiber, carbon-quartz fiber, and zirconium dioxide ceramic root canal posts. J Adhes Dent 1999;1:153-58.
- Flexural properties of fiber reinforced root canal posts. Dent Mater 2004;20:29-36.
- Improving the quality of the quartz fiber post core bond using sodium ethoxide etching and combined silane/adhesive coupling. J Endod 2006;32:447-51.
- Comparative study of the physical properties of core materials. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent 2002;22:355-63.
- Micromorphology of the fiber post-resin core unit: A scanning electron microscopy evaluation. Dent Mater 2004;20:176-83.
- Scanning electron microscopic evaluation of fiber post-resin core units built up with different resin composites. Am J Dent 2005;18:61-65.
- Fatigue resistance and structural characteristics of fiber posts: Three-point bending test and SEM evaluation. Dent Mater 2005;21:75-82.
- Static and cyclic loading of fiberreinforced dental resin. Dent Mater 2003;19:226-31.
- Evaluation of the flexural strength of carbon fiber-, quartz fiberand glass fiber-based posts. J Endod 2005;31:209-11.
- Post-surface conditioning improves interfacial adhesion in post/core restorations. Dent Mater 2006;22:602-09.
- Bond strength performance of different resin composites used as core materials around fiber posts. Dent Mater 2007;23:95-99.
- Solution of cracks developing from stres raisers, in finite bodies, by a hybrid dislocation density/BEM approach. Int J Fract 1996;77:175-84.
- Calculation of contraction rates due to shrinkage in light-cured composites. Dent Mater 2004;20:228-35.