In vitro Comparison between Two Different Implant Titanium Surfaces in Osseointegration Process
Andrea Ballini, Apollonia Desiate, Stefania Cantore
Citation Information :
Ballini A, Desiate A, Cantore S. In vitro Comparison between Two Different Implant Titanium Surfaces in Osseointegration Process. Int J Experiment Dent Sci 2012; 1 (2):84-88.
Copyright © 2012; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Ballini A, Desiate A, Cantore S. In vitro Comparison between Two Different Implant Titanium Surfaces in Osseointegration Process. Int J Experiment Dent Sci 2012; 1(2):84-88.
- Osseointegrated oral implants.A Swedish multicenter study of 8139 consecutively inserted Nobelpharma implants. J Periodontol 1988 May;59(5):287-96.
- Osseointegrated implants in the treatment of partially edentulous jaws: A prospective 5-years multicenter study. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants 1994;9(6):627-35.
- Clinical and statistical analyses of human clinical trials with single crystal aluminum oxide endosteal dental implants: Five-year results. J Prosthet Dent 1988;60:226-34.
- Clinical report on the success of 47 consecutive placed corevent implants followed from 3 months to 4 years. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants 1990;5:53-60.
- A 3-year clinical study of Astra dental implants in the treatment of edentulous mandibles. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants 1992;7:321-29.
- Osseointegrated titanium implants. Requirements for ensuring a long-lasting, direct bone-to-implant anchorage in man. Acta Orthop Scand 1981;52:155-70.
- Influence of surface characteristics on bone integration of titanium implants. A histomorphometric study in miniature. J Biomed Mater Res 1991;25:889-902.
- Effect of low-level laser irradiation on osteoblast proliferation and bone formation. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents 2011 Oct-Dec;25(4):603-14.
- Demonstration of phosphates in calcium deposits: A modification of von Kossa's reaction. Histochemistry 1978;56:177-85.
- Biocompatibility: Performance in the surgical reconstruction of man. Interdisciplinary Science Reviews 1990;15(1):20-33.
- Bone response to unloaded and loaded titanium implants with a sandblasted and acid-etched surface: A histometric study in the canine mandible. J Biomed Mater Res 1998;40:1-11.
- A histomorphometric evaluation of screw-shaped implants each prepared with two surface roughnesses. Clin Oral Implants Res 1998;9:11-19.
- Anchorage of TiO2-blasted, HA-coated, and machined implants: An experimental study with rabbits. J Biomed Mater Res 1995;29:1223-31.
- Histomorphometric and removal torque study of screw-shaped titanium implants with three different surface topographies. Clin Oral Implant Res 1996;6:24-30.
- A prospective multicenter clinical trial comparing onestage plasma-sprayed solid-screw fixtures. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res 2000;2:159-65.
- The impact of oral implants— past and future, 1966–2042. J Can Dent Assoc 2005;71:327.
- The relation between surface roughness and interfacial shear strength for bone-anchored implants. A mathematical model. J Biomech 1999;32:829-36.
- A prospective multicenter clinical study of the Osseotite implant: Four-year interim report. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants 2001;16:193-200.
- Guided bone regeneration around titanium plasma-sprayed, acid-etched and hydroxyapatite-coated implants in the canine model. J Periodontol 2003;74:658-68.
- Interventions for replacing missing teeth: Different types of dental implants. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2005;25:CD003815.