ISW for the Treatment of Adult Facial Asymmetry and Tooth Crowding
Jian-hong YU, Yuan-Chieh Chang, Ya-Yu Tsai, Chien-Chih YU
Citation Information :
YU J, Chang Y, Tsai Y, YU C. ISW for the Treatment of Adult Facial Asymmetry and Tooth Crowding. Int J Experiment Dent Sci 2013; 2 (2):134-138.
Copyright © 2013; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Yuan-Chieh C, Jian-Hong YU, Ya-Yu T, Chien-Chih YU. ISW for the Treatment of Adult Facial Asymmetry and Tooth Crowding. Int J Experiment Dent Sci 2013;2(2):134-138.
- Evolution of flexural rigidity according to the cross-sectional dimension of a superelastic nickel titanium orthodontic wire. Eur J Orthod 2005;27:402-407.
- Aligning archwires, the shape of things to come—a fourth and fifth phase of force delivery. Br J Orthod 1996;23:269-275.
- Development of the superelastic Ti-Ni alloy wire appropriate to the oral environment. J Jpn Orthod Soc 1994;53:641-650.
- A cephalometric study of mandibular asymmetry in a longitudinally followed sample of growing children. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 1992;101:355-366.
- Multiple neurofibromatosis associated with facial asymmetry. J Oral Surg 1975;33:439-442.
- Risk factors for post-orthognathic condylar resorption: a review. World J Orthod 2008;9:21-25.
- Characteristics and corrective outcome of face asymmetry by orthognathic surgery. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2009;67:2201-2209.
- Long-term stability of lip bumper therapy followed by fixed appliances. Angle Orthod 2006;76:36-42.
- Effect of different orthodontic interproximal reduction methods on the enamel, Shanghai Kou Qiang Yi Xue 2012;21:384-388.
- Computational formulation of orthodontic tooth-extraction decisions. Part II: which tooth should be extracted? Angle Orthod 2009;79:892-898.
- Use of a modified anterior inclined plane in the treatment on the dentoskeletal Class II division 2 patient. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent 2010;28:237-240.
- Dynamic changes in morphometric analysis in patients following Class III bimaxillary surgery. Adv Clin Exp Med 2012;21:93-97.
- Treatment of an adult Class III case using a dynamic positioner and its evaluation 5 years post-retention. Nihon Kyosei Shika Gakkai Zasshi 1986;45:503-510.
- Severe facial asymmetry and unilateral lingual crossbite treated with orthodontics and 2-jaw surgery: 5-year follow-up. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 2012;142:509-523.