Nonsurgical Retreatment of Lower Incisor with Apical Lesion
Citation Information :
Dagna A. Nonsurgical Retreatment of Lower Incisor with Apical Lesion. Int J Experiment Dent Sci 2014; 3 (2):98-102.
Copyright © 2014; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Dagna A, Saini R. Nonsurgical Retreatment of Lower Incisor with Apical Lesion. Int J Experiment Dent Sci 2014;3(2):98-102.
- Endodontics: principles and practice. 4th ed. Saunders Elsevier, St. Louis: Missouri; 2009.
- Efficacy of different irrigation methods and concentrations of root canal irrigation solutions on bacteria in the root canal. Endod Dent Traumat 1992;8(1):6-11.
- Antimicrobial activity of endodontic sealers on Enterococcus faecalis. J Endod 2003; 29(4):257-258.
- Outcomes of nonsurgical retreatment and endodontic surgery: a systematic review. J Endod 2009;35(7):930-937.
- Microbiologic analysis of teeth with failed endodontic treatment and the outcome of conservative retreatment. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 1998;85(1):86-93.
- Endodontic retreatment: case selection and technique. Part 1: criteria for case selection. J Endod 1986; 12(1):28-33.
- Nonsurgical retreatment. J Endod 2004;30(12): 827-845.
- Surgical management of endodontic failures: indications and treatment results. Int Dent J 1991; 41(1):33-42.
- Levels of evidence for the outcome of endodontic retreatment. J Endod 2004;30(11): 745-750.
- The use of MTA in teeth with necrotic pulps and open apices. Dent Traumatol 2002;18(4):217-221.
- Use of MTA for orthograde obturation of nonvital teeth with open apices: report of two cases. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 2007;104(4):e98-e101.
- Sealing ability of a mineral trioxide aggregate when used as a root end filling material. J Endod 1993;19(12):591-595.