Management of Invasive Cervical Resorption Involving the Pulp by Surgical and Restorative Therapy
Vinisha Ranna, Abrar Sayed
Citation Information :
Ranna V, Sayed A. Management of Invasive Cervical Resorption Involving the Pulp by Surgical and Restorative Therapy. Int J Experiment Dent Sci 2015; 4 (2):130-133.
Copyright © 2015; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Ranna V, Sayed A. Management of Invasive Cervical Resorption Involving the Pulp by Surgical and Restorative Therapy. Int J Experiment Dent Sci 2015;4(2): 130-133.
- Invasive cervical resorption: an analysis of potential predisposing factors. Quintessence Int 1999;30(2):83-95.
- Management of tooth resorption. Aust Dental J 2007;52(Suppl 1):105-121.
- Invasive cervical resorption. Endod Topic 2004;7(Suppl 1):73-92.
- Invasive cervical resorption: etiology, diagnosis, classification and treatment. J Contemp Dent Pract 2012 Sep;13(5):723-728.
- Reverse sandwich restoration for the management of invasive cervical resorption: a case report. J Endod 2011;37(5):706-710.
- Clinical technique for invasive cervical root resorption. J Conserv Dentist 2001;14(4):440-444.
- Periapical tissue responses and cementum regeneration with amalgam, Super EBA and MTA as root-end filling materials. J Endod 2005;31(6):444-449.
- Mineral trioxide aggregate: a comprehensive literature review-part I: chemical, physical and antibacterial properties. J Endod 2010;36(3):16-27.
- Dentin enhances the antibacterial effect of mineral trioxide aggregate and bioaggregate. J Endod 2009;35(2):221-224.
- The importance of oral health in kidney disease. Saudi J Kidney Dis Transplant 2010;21(6): 1151-1152.