Periodontal Disease: Resolving Inflammation
Citation Information :
Periodontal Disease: Resolving Inflammation. Int J Experiment Dent Sci 2017; 6 (1):0-0.
CC BY-SA 3.0
Copyright © 2017; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Available from: https://www.nidcr.nih.gov/DataStatistics/SurgeonGeneral/sgr/execsum.htm.
- The impact of the stone age diet on gingival conditions in the absence of oral hygiene. J Periodontol 2009 May;80(5):759-768.
- An oral health optimized diet can reduce gingival and periodontal inflammation in humans – a randomized controlled pilot study. BMC Oral Health 2016 Jul;17(1):28.
- Importance of the omega-6/omega-3 balance in health and disease: evolutionary aspects of diet. World Rev Nutr Diet 2011;102:10-21.
- Omega-3 fatty acid formulations in cardiovascular disease: dietary supplements are not substitutes for prescription products. Am J Cardiovasc Drugs 2016 Aug;16(4):229-239.
- Pulsed electromagnetic fields prevent osteoporosis in an ovariectomized female rat model: a prostaglandin E2-associated process. Bioelectromagnetics 2003 Apr;24(3):189-198.
- Measurement of prostaglandin E2 and leukotriene B4 in the gingival crevicular fluid. J Dent 1998 Mar;26(2):97-103.
- Gingival crevicular fluid levels of leukotriene B4 in periodontal health and disease. J Periodontol 2007 Dec;78(12):2325-2330.
- Resolvins and protectins in the termination program of acute inflammation. Trends Immunol 2007 Apr;28(4):176-183.
- Treating inflammation and infection in the 21st century: new hints from decoding resolution mediators and mechanisms. FASEB J 2017 Apr;31(4):1273-1288.
- Prostaglandins and bone: potential risks and benefits related to the use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in clinical dentistry. J Oral Sci 2008 Sep;50(3):247-252.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents: potential modifiers of periodontal disease progression. J Can Dent Assoc 1997 Dec;63(11):824-829, 832.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as adjuncts in the management of periodontal diseases and peri-implantitis. Curr Opin Periodontol 1997;4:51-58.
- Resolution of inflammation: the beginning programs the end. Nat Immunol 2005 Dec;6(12):1191-1197.
- Anti-inflammatory circuitry: lipoxin, aspirin-triggered lipoxins and their receptor ALX. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids 2005 Sep-Oct;73(3-4):163-177.
- A randomized controlled trial of the effects of n-3 fatty acids on resolvins in chronic kidney disease. Clin Nutr 2016 Apr;35(2):331-336.
- n-3 Fatty acid supplementation and proresolving mediators of inflammation. Curr Opin Lipidol 2016 Feb;27(1):26-32.